IRIE TING CAREERS
Join Team Irie Ting - Where Drinks + Food Lovers Unite
At Irie Ting, we are passionate about out restaurant - and the people who join our team. We want our people - our team members and our customers to enjoy themselves and have a good time in a fun atmosphere!
Our bartenders play an important role with our customers as you are center stage at our bar and providing creative drink selections that WOW our customers, making them have FUN! We want you to be quick with a pour, whether from the tap or cocktail shaker. You are our tour guide for our diverse drink menu, beverage, and hand-crafted cocktails while providing a friendly and fun atmosphere.
Forefront in our restaurant is your passion for providing attentive and friendly service, ensuring all of our customers feel welcomed, valued and well take care of, contributing to Customer Loyalty, and a family of fun and great service. For our team members who take pride in their job, are motivated and enthusiastic, our loyalty to you is in the growth opportunities we provide for everyone in our team, as we want a family that can grow with us.
Your role with us includes:
- Serve customers with the highest level of customer service standards; ensure prompt service and engaging service.
- Ensure authenticity with identification cards (IDs) when serving alcoholic beverages.
- Demonstrate knowledge expertise in our food menu, preparation of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Interact with customers and promote sales by taking orders, serving food and drinks.
- Assessing bar customer needs and preferences, and make drinks and/or food recommendations.
- 100% commitment to cleanliness (cleaning, clearing tables, and bar, washing dishes and/or glasses, restocking shelves), sanitation and organization of the restaurant.
- Maintaining pumps and changing barrels.
- Ensure all Employee Handbook standards and expectations are met.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Irie Ting’s mission, values, and goals.
- A friendly personality with ownership and pride in the quality of customer experience.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- One year or more of bartending experience.
- Previous experience in handling cash, computers, (POS preferred, but not necessary).
- Passionate about the hospitality industry and focused on creating an amazing customer experience.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Great customer service, team-oriented and communication skills.
- Ability to lift 10lbs or more, and stand on both feet for long periods of time.