IRIE TING CAREERS
Join Team Irie Ting - Where Drinks + Food Lovers Unite
At Irie Ting, we are passionate about out restaurant - and the people who join our team. We want our people - our team members and our customers to enjoy themselves and have a good time in a fun atmosphere!
Our Manager plays an important role in the growth of our business, as you are responsible for leading and managing the restaurant, our team, and customers. The forefront of your duties is the delivery of high-quality menus, team motivation to drive positive customer experiences. You will also be to maintain Irie Ting’s revenue, profitability, customer-service standards, high-quality production, and goals.
Your role with us includes:
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Regularly review product quality and research of new vendors.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Appraise team performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils, and cleaning products.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Manage the restaurant's good image and suggest ways to improve it.
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses.
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events.
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads).
- Train new and current team members on proper customer service practices and Irie Ting policies and procedures.
- Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Business Administration, Management; hospitality management or culinary schooling is a plus (but not preferred).
- Proven experience working as a Restaurant Manager/General Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role.
- Previous customer service experience as a Manager.
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge with the ability to gather in-depth knowledge of Irie Ting's food menu.
- Previous experience in financial management, handling cash, computers, and POS.
- Passionate about the hospitality industry and focused on creating an amazing customer experience.
- Reliable, trustworthy with strong managerial skills.
- Great customer service, team-oriented and communication skills.
- Ability to lift 10lbs or more, and stand on feet for long periods of time.