IRIE TING CAREERS
Join Team Irie Ting - Where Drinks + Food Lovers Unite
At Irie Thing, we are passionate about our restaurant - and the people who join our team. We want our people – our team members and our customers to enjoy themselves and have a good time in a fun atmosphere!
Our servers play an important role with our customers by being a tour guide for our diverse Caribbean menu and beverage selections. We are excited to add team members who are eager, innovative, and can work smarter in a fast-paced atmosphere.
Forefront in our restaurant is your passion for providing attentive and friendly service, ensuring all of our customers feel welcomed, valued and well taken care of, contributing to Customer Loyalty, and a family of fun and great service. For our team members who take pride in their job, are motivated and enthusiastic, our loyalty to you is in the growth opportunities we provide for everyone in our team, as we want a family that can grow with us.
Your role with us includes:
- Serve customers with the highest level of customer service standards; ensure prompt service and engaging service, e.g. greet customers on the entrance.
- Ensure authenticity with identification cards (IDs) when serving alcoholic beverages.
- Demonstrate knowledge expertise with food and drink menus; take and serve orders.
- Demonstrate sales ability; recommend the food, drinks, and restaurant products.
- 100% commitment to cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of the restaurant.
- Issue bills and receipt of payment.
- Ensure all Employee Handbook standards and expectations are met.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Irie Ting’s mission, values, and goals.
- A friendly personality with ownership and pride in the quality of customer experience.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma, highly preferred.
- One year or more of restaurant serving experience highly preferred, but not necessary.
- Previous experience in handling cash, computers, (POS preferred, but not necessary).
- Passionate about the hospitality industry and focused on creating an amazing customer experience.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Great customer service, team-oriented, and communication skills.
Ability to lift 10lbs or more, and stand on feet for long periods.